Monday, October 4, 2010

Where did the gradual change go?

The end of September went out with a 96 degree Saturday and then that Sunday was 72. It has stayed in the 60's and low 70's since then.  It seems to have gotten so cold so quickly.  We set so many records this summer with over 90 days at 90 degrees and above.  WHOA!

With the change of the weather, I came down with the flu (or so the dr. thinks). Today is day 10 and the first day that I haven't had to take medicine to get through the day.  I haven't been this sick in so long!!  With that being said, my fella's are lined up to get flu shots in the coming week.  I know flu shots aren't for everyone, but they are for us for many different reasons.  With my son's heart condition we have to be ultra protective of illnesses. 

September went quickly.  My Big fella turned 30! I spent the first half of the month planning for that party.  And then the second half of the month was recovering! Here are some pic.'s from the party.....well maybe not. Having trouble uploading pictures.  Will be back tonight to upload!


Have a great Monday!

Jess~ Life in JOCO

No comments:

Post a Comment