Monday, September 13, 2010

Running

This summer I had trained (diligently) for the Rock 'n Roll 1/2 marathon Relay in Virgnia Beach.  My sister in law ran the first half, and I ran the second half.  It was such a beautiful day, with an awesome course, with fantastic cheer squads and bands along the way.  I enjoyed it so much I'm signed up to run a couple more races before the year ends.


This is us goofing off the night before the race.




After the race with our bananas.  See you next year Rock 'n Roll 1/2 marathon!

This week I'm prepping for my husbands 30th birthday!!!  He is having a tailgate party here at the house, so lot's of planning is going down.  I'll be back next Monday to show pictures and let you know how the birthday went! 

Have a great week Friends

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment