Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurricane Earl

We are bracing for a possible hurricane in the next couple of days.  Hopefully it stays off the coast of North Carolina, but we'll be prepared if it decides otherwise.  Earl is proving to be pretty powerful, so say a prayer that he stays offshore!

We are headed to the beach this weekend to celebrate Labor Day with David's parents, and where I'll be running in the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon relay with my sister in law.  I've been running 3-4 days a week training for this event.  I'm still in the run/walk stage of my training, but I know that I'll get across the finish line! 

August went by so fast!!! I can't believe how quick the summer slipped away. Here are a few pictures of some things we have been up to!









With Love,
The Spencer's

No comments:

Post a Comment