Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Crafts

I have had the hardest time getting blogger photos to work for me.  I guess I haven't uploaded photos since they changed some things.  I dunno know, but if it takes me this long to upload photos for every post, then I'll really never get to post!

So onto some older but kinda recent crafts I've completed.


This is a "show off" board that I made for a co-worker's daughter.  She hung this up on her wall in her princess room, and switches out photos, art work, and school papers as she chooses!  I can't wait to make one for my son!


This was my 2nd attempt at making a glass lighted block.  I LOVE how it turned out.  I've seen so many different ways that you could work these, so I'll be trying out a couple of different methods!


A pocket sized hand sanitizer for a friend of mine! There will be many more of these to come!


A clay pot that I spray painted black, red polka dots, and inital. I have the plant on the inside in another plastic container so that when I water the plant, the clay pot won't suck up the water and make the paint run. This is sitting in the corner of my kitchen and I love it!



















I have seen ALOT of these ribbon wreaths in blogger land lately.  The inital ribbon wreath that I saw was on Tatertots and Jello.  That woman is so AWESOME!  I loved the wreath, and just had to try one myself.  It took about a week to complete, with an hour here and there.  I learned so many things not to do again, so I hope my next one won't take as long. 

I'm vacation from work right now, so crafting for the season change and upcoming holidays are high up on my list.  I promise that the next posts won't be full of random crafts!  Right now, I'm working on setting up a Halloween display on my front entrance table.  The rest of the house, I'm working on decorating for the season.  I don't have the time to change out decorations all the time, so I came up with a plan!  My front entrance table will be decorated for the ever changing holidays, and the rest of my house will reflect the season.  Maybe I can keep up then :)

Have a great day!

Jess-- JoCo Living :)

No comments:

Post a Comment